Are you interested in joining our small team with a global impact? We are always looking for good additions to the RCare team, so please feel free to submit your resume even if there are no positions currently open. Thanks!
Sales & Marketing Project Coordinator
Salary: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
The Sales & Marketing Project Coordinator is an exciting opportunity with the potential to make a real impact. RCare is a fun, growing, local company with international reach and a simple mission: to improve the lives of our seniors and those who care for them.
Responsibilities include planning and executing projects that drive the Sales & Marketing strategy for the company. The Sales & Marketing Project Coordinator will evaluate and optimize marketing activity, develop/implement partner engagement strategies, and help create targeted outreach campaigns that drive new business growth. The Sales & Marketing Project Coordinator needs to be able to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines. Organizational skills, attention to detail, communication skills, and enthusiasm for the job are paramount; we can teach the rest.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives by creating, implementing, and supporting marketing, and advertising campaigns
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Independently organizes marketing and organizational events, including overseeing logistics, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Digital marketing/communication optimization for impact/cost, including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Engage with relevant industry organizations to increase company brand awareness
- Market investigation, including competitor analysis, pricing, and customer research
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Support CRM oversight and automation/process improvement projects
- Create, implement and support, partner engagement programs including training
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Complete other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Creative mind with excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong Microsoft Office (MS) Office Suite skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- CRM and/or database software skills
- Adobe CS experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Constant Contact experience is a plus
- Internet research skills
- Ability to multitask and be a hands-on problem solver
- Analytical skills to develop budgets, forecasts, and reports
- Ability to work independently with general supervision
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and drive tasks/projects to completion
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Occasional travel may be required
RCare, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
From Our Partners
We like to support our partners by helping spread the word about opportunities they have available. Here are some positions that are currently open:
There are currently no open positions
RCare is not involved in the hiring or compensation of these positions. They are posted as a courtesy to our partners.